Are you looking for Brake Service for your vehicle?
The brake is an essential component of your vehicle. When you are driving around in your car, the safety of you and your loved ones depends on the performance of this very component. That’s why we, Hyde Road Tyres, offer our signature service, brake repair at Manchester.
Most of our customers drive around a city which puts excessive stress on the system. That’s why we offer affordable prices on replacements of the brake parts. It makes sure that you and your passengers are safe, and your car passes the MOT test.
How would you understand that the brakes are malfunctioning?
If you drive every day, you must be able to identify signs of malfunctioning brakes. Fortunately, they are easy to notice. Here’s a quick look at some of the most noticeable indications.
- Noise – Have you noticed any high-pitched noise coming from your car’s brakes whenever you apply them? It is happening because of worn out brake pads. Get our brake pad replacement in Manchester to mitigate this issue.
- Vibration – If you can feel vibrations whenever you apply the brakes, bring your car immediately to our workshop. Unusual vibrations indicate a misaligned braking system, a significant safety issue when you are driving.
- Warning lights – If brakes are malfunctioning, the ABS warning light will be ‘on’ inside the gauge cluster.
- Leak – Another scary indication is brake fluid leakage inside its housing. Leaking brakes are dangerous; if you apply the brakes really hard, it might cause a sudden rupture, rendering the system completely useless. In busy streets of the UK, this can cause an accident.
Now that you know when to come to us for a brake repair at Manchester; let’s look at some of the things we inspect when you visit us.
Our inspection covers the following parts –
- The brake pad and shoe thickness.
- Wear of the pads and shoes.
- Callipers for wear.
- Brake Fluid levels, general condition and fluid leaks.
It is advisable to have your car’s brake system inspected every time you book in for an oil change; or at least every six months (or every 6,000 miles, whichever comes first). If the inspection reveals any issues, our brake system technicians at Hyde Road Tyres will take care of it immediately. Our services, including brake repair at Manchester, is famous for its affordability and quality.
Visit us today
If you feel that your car’s brakes are not working as expected, bring it to Hyde Road Tyres immediately. Our brake pad replacement at Manchester is one of our most booked services, along with ABS tuning and disc changing. We also have facilities to service and replace both Drum and Disc brakes.
Visit us today, or book your appointment by phone or from our website. Avail our class-leading brake repair at Manchester.